View Single Post
rechu
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
1,040 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 10, 2019 at 12:41 PM

I got a call today saying that there has been a decision in the workers' comp case and I have to go in on Monday, not Tuesday to be informed about what it is. So, I am back to having major panic attacks and crying just thinking about it. I know that it is more than likely that the decisión will not be in my favor.

So, the possibility of being told I have to go back to work, which means I will be fired is looming over me. I don't want to work there any more and I should get severance, which will be a big plus. However I just cannot deal with seeing my soon to be ex boss. I just know she will be all smug and insult me and my work, even though it is so clear that she set me up to be fired. This is not about my competence when she supports my incompetent co-workers all the time. I don't know how I can make it through that. I don't feel strong enough after all I have been through these past months due to that woman. I probably will have a panic attack and I don't want her to see me like that.
rechu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Turtle_Rider