View Single Post
Anonymous42119
Anonymous42119 has no updates. Edit

Default Oct 12, 2019 at 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging vortex View Post
fibro pain has been really bad this week.

so has my depression.

my positives from this week is that I've been eating healthy breakfasts every day (fruit), and I've started on a new book, actually a christmas story to get me in the mood for it.

I all ready am, I love this time of yea, but never too early to read/ listen to christmas stuff,
@raging vortex

So sorry about your fibro pain and depression. That combo must be really hard.

I like how you stated your positives right under that, though. That speaks to your strengths! Fruit sounds yummy!

I love Christmas! I'm hoping to have enough money for a real Christmas tree, even if I cannot afford to decorate it fully. I also love the food and songs for that season. I wish Christmas were every day.

I forgot who was the one who wrote all the poems and stories for the littles in a DID forum. I started to read it and it really helped, and I forgot if it was you or someone else, but I'll figure out eventually how to get back there. I didn't respond, so I wasn't on the subscription list for that thread. I've met so many people on here from different threads or sections that I forgot who was who, LOL. Please forgive me. I'll eventually get it.

I hope your day goes well today!

I need to sleep; I still haven't slept, LOL. I will be back later though.