happysobercrafter
Elder

Member Since Jul 2017
9,930 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 12, 2019 at 12:38 PM

Hey, everybody!!

I posted this in Creative Corner, but it helps my self-esteem, so I want it here too.

These are just some pieces I have made. Sure is fun to get feedback on what I have made by hand. Plus, I get to determine what colors to use. I LOVE that part of crafting, plus now I am actually wanting to craft again. I haven't felt that in forever.

So, in this case, I chose almost every color there is, LOL I love this yarn. It is called Blacklight. Red Heart Yarn makes it.

I like to double up yarn when I crochet. I added a light blue yarn to make this scarf and used a big crochet hook:

To make this beanie hat, I doubled up with a bright green yarn:

If I get lost in a snowstorm, I'll be easy to see, LOL

Also, here are some different Halloween earrings I have made:

I should redo those so the witches look like they are flying towards each other.

I love the green BOO beads and the evil eye ones, LOL

It's nice too that so many pieces to make crafts are available in stores. And lots of stores offer classes!! You know, some crafting looks complicated and some are, but what I do is really simple. And it suits my needs perfectly!!

Can you think of any crafts you'd like to try?

It's really nice to make something that is functional and tailored to what you need. Plus, it is a GREAT Break from my day in and day out life. It gives me something fun and useful to do, plus, it contributes to making me feel better about myself.

"Love you.
Take care of you.

Be true to you.

You are the only you,
you will ever know the best.

Reach for YOUR stars.

You can reach them better
than anyone else ever can."

Landon Clary Eason
Grateful Sobriety Fangirl Since 11-16-2007

Happy Sober Crafter
happysobercrafter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote