View Single Post
onlyitj

Member Since Oct 2019
Default Oct 14, 2019 at 09:07 AM

This is all very new to me, these last 3 months have been devastating; I never knew these things existed up-close, since I have not seen any close relative to be suffering from mental health issues. I have a 5 years son who is also mildly autistic, I was getting in terms in taking care of that child and doing everything I can, so that he can overcome his speech impairment; now my wife is been diagnosed with this severe disorder; but it all seems connected to my wife's family genetics; her father has similar autistic behavior which always felt really weird to me, I could never hold a good conversation with him on any topic, her sister has extreme mood and paranoid behavior, which is ruining their married life in most extreme ways.

My wife has Capgras delusions as well; where she thinks many times that I, my son & daughter are not real, and their sprits have been switched with some negative people or animals; like she thinks I or my son, is either an old guy who molested her in the childhood or we sometimes are replaced with pigs.

The problem is that doctor is also confused, I took her to the office, and my wife then changed the story, that she received "hurt your husband, because he is imposter" kind of command few times a month ago, but she is okay for now. I don't know whatelse to do, I thinking she is now hiding this from me, because she is afraid of going to the hospital again.
onlyitj is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist