View Single Post
ArmyTrainer

Member Since Jul 2012
Default Oct 16, 2019 at 06:09 AM

Update to this old tale, I am out of the army, been out for about a year and half and believe it or not, living with my dad. He’s got a lot of health issues now and the divorce is said and done.

I haven’t spoken a word to that woman since roughly a month or so after this posting. And she has been content with not saying anything either.

The feelings I wrote about are long gone, especially since I heard about all of the details from my dads side. She not only committed adultery, but essentially robbed my dad of his life. I’ve have only seen her once since I got out, and it was by sheer coincidence that it happened. But unfortunately I didn’t have the chance to tell her off.

But apparently now, my dad has been in contact with her, and they talk like friends. And one day, when my dad went into the hospital for his 2nd medical detox in just as many months, he left me his phone and told me how to access it. And I saw the texts between them. The ***** has my number, she’s not blocked, but no, would rather ask my dad about me despite him telling me, that should I find her on social media, not to make it known that I both live with him and where we are. Because she apparently full well knows where we are, and I found her on Instagram, because of contact information. Every time I see her pop up in suggested friends, part of me wants to follow her, just so I can go full on rant on her.
ArmyTrainer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote