catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 20, 2019 at 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdDancer View Post

...BethRags, I'm glad you joined us here. I used to be a ballet dancer in my younger years, too That's terrible how Seroquel affects some people's weight so drastically. Have you considered getting a second opinion on your medications?

I so loved dancing. I miss it.

I would like to speak with another pdoc, frankly. I have restrictions with my insurance, but I am thinking of speaking with a rep from my insurance and asking if there's some way I can have even 2 or 3 sessions with another pdoc, but not drop my current one (she's at the clinic where I go for all of my health care and therapy).

I hope no one feels they must count calories to participate here. And please note that I would never judge anyone's menus and ask the same of others participating here. The point is to just see what we're consuming for awareness. I look at mine not just for weight-related purposes, but nutrition.

You are so thoughtful to start this thread and to explain your intentions. I feel sure that you are not a judgmental person, Birdie. I am very excited about this thread. I'm not much of a food person and live by eating small meals throughout the day because I am so burned out on cooking (did it for my family all the years my children were growing up). I really need to pay better attention to how many high-fat foods I'm consuming (lots of dairy, for example).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341