Lilly2
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2019
3,785 hugs
given
Default Oct 29, 2019 at 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly2 View Post

Oops. I just answered my own question, which is found at the first link in this thread.

I think there was a different link I went to with my last account. I got confused which donations go where, lol. I forgot where that other link was, but I think it offered $20 annual or $50 one-time only, both through Paypal only. It differed from the donation link provided in the first post of this thread. Could you explain the differences between the donations? If you need clarification, I will find the different links and reply again, as I am on my cell and not at my computer.

I really think it is sweet to help out those in need. I used to be homeless a few times, so I have a heart to help out now that I have the means to help out a little.
I just found the two different donation options for PC:

The first is on PC Forums, under Profile Settings: Miscellaneous: Paid Subscriptions:

https://psychcentralforums.com/payments.php

The second is found at the link you provided in the first post of this thread: DONATE | Psych Central Community Connection

The first link offers only two options: $20 recurring annual fee or a one-time $50 fee, both payable only through PayPal.

The second link offers more choices.

What are the differences between the two donation types?

Hugs from:
bizi