View Single Post
Eleusis

Member Since Nov 2019
Cool Nov 01, 2019 at 09:58 AM

I know this person with a Cluster B Personality Disorder exhibiting Sociopathic, Narcissitic and Histrionic habits that comes off as a PTSD Victim with Anxiety Attacks (that wont stop chain smoking at early 60ish) there are times that I have to be near this person and I need to make her shut up so the one thing that she keeps doing is engineering these episodes with other people where she manifests these arguments or disagreements focused against her, so she is able to escape as the Victim........ look at poor abused me so last weekend she goes to a Costume gathering with some people and she got into one of these Tiffs and they got up and left her in a Restaurant Drunk with No Batteries in her Cellphone and she had to drive for miles so if and when ever I have to go driving with her, and trapped in the Car, she unloads all this self justification on me, laundry lists of Negative slosh about everything she can think of . It wasnt until I overheard some phone calls to her family and close friends, that she spends all of her time doting over these justifications with sisters to each other I am just trying to identify this Paradigm so I can hopefully find a barrier or shield to block it out. If I confront her about it she will Deny everything I got this 911 Siren Alarm App for my Phone and she starts in with these Dramas and I let loose with a 911 for Jane Alert. High Priority woo woo making a Big Show and noise about it and it got her to shut up.............. but I left my phone at home by mistake and had to listen to her whining for a couple hours kjk
Eleusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote