View Single Post
Zedsdead
Zedsdead has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Nov 02, 2019 at 07:28 AM

So, I have felt suicidal, anxious and depressed for the last 20 years. I was treated with different SSRIs and SNRIs. They took the edge off, but at max dosage wasnt working.
Symptoms were, extreme anxiety about performance, inability to talk to people and generally painful to hold a conversation, and basically laying in bed and giving up when faced with any task.
Lately, I have been getting so enraged with myself, losing focus and just upset that I could not seem to stay on one task or get anything done. Depression seeped back in even on highest dose of meds and I was ready to give up.

My doctor decided to try Vyvanse after I told him I was binge drinking coffee. 20mg yesterday and I could cry happy tears. It helped with things I didn't expect. I actually held a conversation with 3 people in my class yesterday and have never even spoke more than 2 words with them before.

I even slept better. Woke up happy.

I may be jumping the gun... but I think I may have found the issue. my son has ASD and severe ADHD so it would make sense that I could also have ADHD..

Did vyvanse work immediately for others? Is tolerance a major issue? I was very nervous to start a stimulant.. but it helped things I thought i would be stuck with forever.
Zedsdead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, stefano

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn, MickeyCheeky