View Single Post
randomer123
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2018
4 hugs
given
Default Nov 03, 2019 at 03:57 AM

I'm trying to keep reminding myself that these fake conversations with people I know are really stupid.

Firstly, these subjects are really boring and pointless. They are things that happened years ago and should have been forgotten. For some reason I (or more likely my ego) wants to keep remembering them, to keep them alive or something? Why? Just forget them already.

Secondly, if I tried to actually tell people these things, they wouldn't listen. People don't care and never listen to me anyway. And these subjects are so boring and pointless I wouldn't expect anyone to care. Also they have no relevance to anything else in the present.

In fact sometimes I have tried to tell people these pointless things. They always ignore me. Always. And I'm not surprised. Why would they have any interest? The other day I did try to tell my mum something that happened years ago and she wasn't even listening from the start. So I stopped and got angry at myself. WHY? Why did I bring that up? Why would anyone care about that?

I think that's the main thing I need to work on. Stop imagining myself having boring conversations with people and never ever try to have them with people. If I don't have anything useful to say, keep my mouth shut! I'm only embarrassing myself. Other people don't tell pointless old stories that other people don't care about, just stop.

Every time I daydream about this, STOP! And remember, NOBODY CARES!

It might be easier to work on one part on a time like this, instead of trying to control all daydreams at once.

Plan:
Stop having fake conversations with people I know
Stop trying to actually have these conversations
Stop the useless online conversation daydreams
Get control of the useful daydreams
Have more interesting/fun/useful daydreams instead of boring pointless ones
Stop the constant music stuck in my head
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote