catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 03, 2019 at 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by possum220 View Post
@BethRags I am pleased that you have had good results with the metformin. Thank you for the detailed response. You pushed through and got the job done. I bailed when I got to 50mg. Too many of my anxiety issues resurfaced and my Tics got worse. I need my sleep. I wish I could get off it though. I have tried Zyprexa but I can't remember it's side effects. Suffice to say that if there was no side effects I would still be on it.

I am immensely grateful for your support. possum.

Today's and yesterdays reading was 13. My Dr gets worried if it is over 8. I can relate to your comment having 3 breakfasts though. I am not helping myself though and I frustrate myself. Eating carbs for every meal is probably not helping. I am a true living couch potato. Living on my own doesn't help. Sorry I am having a whine. I have given up trying to go for walks due to the back pain. |

Chronic pain would keep anyone on the couch. I go to physical therapy for a chronic pain issue with my achilles tendon. So far, I can't even walk around the block, the pain is so severe.

And that hunger that results from medication - please don't blame yourself! The meds literally change our brains to make is feel like we need more food. That sensation is frustrating beyond belief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
possum220

Thanks for this!
possum220