View Single Post
Eleusis

Member Since Nov 2019
Default Nov 03, 2019 at 04:15 PM

I cant change the size of these Fonts I was afraid that would happen coming here. I already know the symptoms of Cluster B, silly. What this person is, what we called Prills, when I was much younger. I am looking for the Medical Name. With strong Histrionic habits used to cover up the Cluster B to her dimwitted or naive audience. (generally overwhelmed looking for an escape)

Prill is a person that makes others believe in Illusions, in order to use as a Decoy, Diversion or
as a Criminal Tactic.

some people do this to practice evading capture or discovery, being caught in the act..... a distorted irrelevant Act will be staged, to misdirect attention,,

but in her case she does it chronically,,,,, there are people that just leave and abandon her usually in public, and she gloats over it and starts calling her Gossip Army to give reports how she saved the day. Its not unusual to see her doing this 16-18hrs a day non stop

she orbits around Facebook starting fights and threatening people, or starting conflicts to act innocent over, so she can build up her esteem for saving the world.

I am looking for the Medical Name, so I dont have to keep describing this. Prilling was a status quo move when I was growing up and was mostly girls competing at school

Staging like they know it all, so they can intrude on others affairs and insult them for not taking their advice,,,,, when they dont even know what they are talking about, brute force snooping in others business

because they have a self justified authority complex

knows all about Politics, the Economy, everyones Medical and Mental Czar, the Environment, the perfect Non GMO Cook that uses Teflon and Aluminum and Chain Smokes,,,

short of being a Bigot, I am just looking for a Medical Name, or some to look up

thanks mama bears

Eleusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote