View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 05, 2019 at 03:15 PM

Hi Bill3 and everyone who reads this thread. It went well with Pastor T last night. Better than I had anticipated. He asks a lot more questions about the actual SH than my regular T does. He asked like how much, how deep, how much time in between episodes, what were you thinking afterward, what did you try to do before hand to stop yourself from SH-ing (um, nothing, I was at the point where that was what I wanted to do and that's what I did, not proud of it, but that is what it is). When was the last time I had to get stitches? Was I watching for infection? He said that I want to do it (true) but I also want to want to not do it. I think of the Apostle Paul: I do that which I know I ought not do.
Possible trigger:
He was proud of me for asking his wife to be my accountability partner. We are working on a lot of trying to make my faith more real. I have a lot of head knowledge about my faith but it doesn't always translate into how I feel about myself and stuff like that. It was pretty stressful talking to him about it but I felt much less stress when I left than when I got there so I am going to take that as a good sign. I have some homework to do before next Monday. And then he will be gone for two weeks (minimum) because he is having knee surgery. It is hard for me to talk to people IRL about my SH but I think I will be able to talk to him about it. I'm just glad he didn't ask to see it. I was worried about that. I mean, most of it was bandaged up anyway so there wouldn't have been much for him to see, but it always feel like such an invasion when T's have to see the SH. Thanks for the hugs Bill! HUGS back, Kit

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3