View Single Post
Mbluish

Member Since Sep 2019
50 hugs
given
Default Nov 05, 2019 at 05:17 PM

My husband’s going through some things lately,. He has been diagnosed with depression. We are also not in a good place together. For a couple months now he’s been talking about an old female friend of his. They “dated” when they were in grade school and he maintained a friendship with her through high school. The last time he saw her was out shopping with me when we were newlyweds 25 years ago. He’s been talking the past couple months about some fond memories of her. He ended up finding that she works in the same town we live in. He called the place where she works and they connected via text. He told me that he did this but hasn’t talked about her since. I came home from work yesterday and he still wasn’t home when he usually is home before I am. I know he goes to lunch after work on Mondays and figured he’s just having a late lunch. They made the comment “did you have a late lunch “and he said “guess who I had lunch with?”. I asked him how long this was planned and he said it was just planned the morning of. I’m feeling upset that he didn’t mention it to me. He went to lunch at a place where we often go and I don’t believe anything happened. My concern is that he feels he did no wrong so why should I be upset. I am upset because he didn’t communicate with me about what he was doing until after the fact. I am afraid I will upset him or come off as pushy if I tell him how I feel.

Last edited by Mbluish; Nov 05, 2019 at 06:03 PM..
Mbluish is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, bpcyclist, Discombobulated, MickeyCheeky, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, WovenGalaxy