View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 05, 2019 at 08:12 PM

I am now realising after several weeks feeling very ill due to high blood sugars that I am the only one can stop the vicious cycle of sugar addiction.

I lacked energy and I couldn't stay awake I was so tired and drowsy I felt like I was dying. It is my choice what I put in my body and what I choose to eat determines whether I will stay ill and get worse or whether my body gets healthy.

These last two days I got my blood sugars down from 452 to 180 that's 24mmol/L to 10mmol/L.I feel so much better and more energised. I only eat natural sugars in fruit now, I have more energy and I am not so tired and the neuropathy in my feet and arm has subsided.

I have started a calorie controlled diet to begin the long weight loss journey that I am now on. I want to quit sugar or rather stop it like I gave up smoking 22 years ago,
no added sugars for the rest of my life. Keep meals healthy and small and within acceptable calories. High protein , low carbs and low fat.

So I will focus religiously on the results of my regular blood tests and try to get my numbers to where they should be.

I have to continue the good habits I am administering now and make this a permanent lifestyle change. Take control of my body and my health ,Heal, cos if I depend on the doctors it's just more of the same medications that causes side effects and need for more drugs that keep you sick for ever in a vicious cycle cos the drugs are to make profit for Big Pharma not to heal me. Big Pharma is interested in profit not ending the disease.

I have learnt enough about diabetes now to know it is curable. It is caused by fatty liver and pancreas, lose the fat and the diabetes gets reversed.

I have the knowledge now I have to use my personal power to get my body healthy and healed.No more vicious addictive cycles.Break the spell and come into a sensible and caring realistic attitude. Do not eat foods that are bad for you. Simple as that.

I have been a slave to the pleasure that my neurotransmitters in the brain registers every time I gave it a hit of sugar but one hit was never enough I always had to eat the whole box of chocolates and the whole packet of biscuits always had to have a muffin with my coffee or a slice of syrupy caramel flapjack.
High in sugar and calories.Always I preferred to eat at the pub instead of eat before I went out healthy foods at home.No more.My priority is my health and to eat healthy.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, possum220, unaluna