View Single Post
Anonymous45521
Anonymous45521 has no updates. Edit

Default Nov 07, 2019 at 06:28 AM

I am just really tired of my boss.

1. He constantly keeps "pretending" that things are my fault. I am so sick of being the scape goat. Yesterday we had something to do at 12 pm. I asked him if it was ok to set it then because he had a notation that he had something at 12. He said that it was ok because the other thing wasn't happening. I said, ok. 12 pm comes and he isn't there. Doesn't matter that it was on the schedule and that I talked to him about it. He goes, well no one actually told me it was happening then. WHAT? Did you require an engraved letter?

2. I am so sick of him acting like a 2 year old. Every day I provide him with lists of things. His schedule is updated. The problem is, he just doesn't read them. He just plays around like a 2 year old all day long and if his stuff isn't done, he just blames me. If I am around to hear it or not.

3. We are on our busy period at work. Like the 3 year old boy he is... he takes up valuable work time on social engagements making sure that my work is not able to get done but for the fringes of the day. So my day is extended. I really don't care about social engagements when we are not on our busy period. But I think it is disgusting that his ridiculous social engagements come first. I cleared the schedule so he would have time and he filled it up with lunches and coffee dates.

4. He has all this work to do that he refuses to do. Because he refuses to do it, he calls me up daily looking for ME to do things to make it appear like he is doing something. Ask the parties if they want this. Oh you did... ask again. Oh they answered, ask them if they want this, ask them about that.

5. His staff are such morons. They will bring things to his attention, he will call me and I when I point out the problems with them, he gets annoyed, at me.

6. He has a new staff every two years or so. I am sure he does this so he can tell the new staff all his fun stories. But I know these stories are bull. Ok fine. But he gets so lost in their adoring adoration he forgets to come back to the real world of reality. And now, sometimes I am forced to do things to keep up with the fairy tales that he tells in his head. He acts like I am being difficult when I try to bring him back to reality but I have to do that because I LIVE IN REALITY.

7. I am so sick of him calling me with direction. He likes to dictate letters or things off the top of his head. Well I am not a stenographer. If you want me to do something WRITE IT DOWN. But he refuses. So then I am left to try to remember what he told me after he has had me on the phone for 25 minutes freely dictating and then changing his mind, changing it again. blah blah blah. I am not picking up the phone any longer.

8.. Because he likes to have fun and is considered a cool guy... everyone I work with ADORES Him... so I can't ever complain about him at work.

9. I am going to say it, he knows that I am better than him. When other people mess up he protects them. But he is always blaming me for things that aren't my fault. Because he knows I am always right. I am. I have been in this job for 16 years and was taught by someone who knows what they are doing. So I am usually right. But he straight up refuses to listen to me anymore and is desperate to find that I have erred. So desperate that now he has just decided that I don't have to err.. he can just tell people that his mistakes were mine.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty