SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

SlumberKitty is staying stable.

5 yr Member
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 07, 2019 at 03:19 PM

I had regular T last night and we talked about the SH. She actually gave me an extended session: an hour and a half instead of 50 minutes. Usually she will ask me to commit to a time of NO SH but I really wasn't ready to make that commitment right now. I want to want to not SH, but I want to SH. If that makes any sense. T just said she hoped I could make it through the week without SH-ing. It's hard because the SH doesn't feel finished that I did over the weekend. I feel like there's more that I didn't do that needs to be done. I don't know why, it just gives me that feeling of completeness and I am missing that right now. It's so hard. I'm really struggling with the SH right now. I know I would feel better for a little while if I SH but then I know if I do I will ultimately feel guilty. I just feel like I need to do it. I hope someone understands, I feel so alone with this. Pastor T said that if Regular T didn't make a goal for/with me for NO SH that he would do it. I don't really want to be pressured into that right now but I don't know if that is going to work. I just gotta see how it goes I guess. HUGS for everyone that wants one, Kit

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3