View Single Post
Lilly2
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2019
3,785 hugs
given
Mad Nov 07, 2019 at 05:17 PM

You don't deserve a "Dear" salutation. In fact, you don't deserve any warning; you never gave me any warning.

I may forgive you in my own way, and you may lack empathy and remorse let alone brains to comprehend this, but that does not mean that I will ever forget what you did to me.

I would have never had PTSD or any other related illnesses if you had not done what you did to me - all of you.

And to those who disbelieved me and/or sided with the offender, shame on you! How dare you side with them! Do you not realize that is called "secondary traumatic stress," too? You are just as guilty, if not more, for perpetuating the pain and causing my wounds to remain unhealed and infected for longer than they should have. You added to my trauma. You are guilty of that. I forgive you, too, but I will never forget.

I will NOT thank you for the experience or the post-traumatic growth; such thanks only go to those who believed me and truly helped me to heal - not you! I will not "learn from my experiences," but rather, I will move forward while exposing the trauma that you have done to me.

I may forgive you, but I don't have to like you. You took away that privilege with your own abusive actions. I have freedom to remain safe from you and anyone who is like you.

You stole from me, and there's nothing you can do to repay me. Nothing. But you will pay, eventually. I believe you will pay. I may not be there to see it, but your actions harm you - that's right - you, not just me. And I will not stoop to your level of abuse by wanting to see that. I don't want to ever be anywhere around you, and I'm sickened by the mere memories of you and those who behave like you.

You make life unbearable for all, including the bystanders who side with you unknowingly or knowingly. You all perpetuate the trauma. Know that! Eat it, chew it, digest it!

I may forgive you, but I will never forget.

Hugs from:
alwaysworrying, Buffy01, wheezyrose

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, Ceara1010