Community Liaison

Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Nov 08, 2019 at 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randal View Post
Really bad cold (Flu? No fever.) the past two days, not a good thing to layer on top of depression. Didn't get out of bed much yesterday. I got bored of not being able to do anything because I was almost too dizzy to walk -- I kept bumping into doors and knocking stuff over -- so I finally pulled all the wiring from the family room laptop, carefully took it downstairs to the bedroom, set it back up on my lap and, of course, fell right asleep. The whole day was a complete waste.

Luckily, Mary took it in stride and didn't blame me (much) for being so unhelpful and grumpy during the day.

Still a bit woozy this morning, but not coughing as much, or using a whole box of tissues and a full roll of toilet paper blowing my nose. I'm awake now, watched some of the latest local/national news and Stephen Colbert's monologue, forced down a bowl of Fruit Loops (craving sugar) and a half-cup of coffee. Oh, and I checked my email and dropped in here to complain.

Here's hoping everyone is feeling fine (better than me anyway) and will have a smooth and unexciting day.

I'm going back to bed, stopping maybe to "look in" on Mary who's taking a shower; that works better than Nyquil ya' know,
Hi randal, It's no fun to be sick in bed, I am sorry you are feeling so poorly.
I hate dizziness, itis one of the worst symptoms in my humble opinion and experience.

I see you have a sense of humor when you are so ill.
I admire that!
Take good care and keep us posted!

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bizi, Sunflower123