comrademoomoo
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2019
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 08, 2019 at 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD7970GHZ View Post
Hi Salmon77,

While I agree that it is hard for most people to comprehend a therapist saying such nasty things, I have experienced it many times... Behind closed doors - you'll get everything... I've even been threatened.

I mean, this world is so scary and dark and yet we still somehow doubt that those in power could ever harm someone.

Thanks,
HD7970ghz
This is an inflammatory comment to make to someone who is struggling with intrusive thoughts (at best) and paranoid delusions (at worst). You need to reign yourself in and understand that your personal experience of abuse in therapy does not operate as a blanket interpretation.

OP; This post reads as someone who is experiencing a break from reality. It might be useful for you to engage with some reality checking. Is there someone who you trust who could listen to the recording and tell you what they hear? How about showing your therapist this thread? Something like The Helicopter View might be useful for you at the moment https://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/docs/H...rWorksheet.pdf
comrademoomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ArtleyWilkins, divine1966, NP_Complete, Salmon77, susannahsays, TeaVicar?