View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 08, 2019 at 03:09 PM

What have you tried to do while looking for a mate so far? PLEASE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE UP HOPE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! I COMPLETELY agree with EVERYTHING that ALL the other WISE AND WONDERFUL POSTERS have already WISELY AND WONDERFULLY SAID better than I possibly ever could in my whole and entire Life! There are plenty of fish in the sea. Just keep looking for other Men based on your own Interests and Hobbies as well. I feel like that's key. I don't really have any Interests or Hobbies and that's what leaves me out of ANY social activity. If, however, you are lucky and you DO have those things, definitely start from there! I am sure you'll find someone sooner or later! You are smart and kind a I'm sure you're REALLY beautiful as well, however it's important to be active when looking for a relationship! Dating sites may help, but please do be careful. Keep trying and keep looking! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @LiteraryLark, your Family, your Friends, your future Boyfriend, your Relatives, your Parents, your Pdocs, your Doctors, your Therapists, your Nurses, your Social Workers and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking no matter what happens, ok?
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lilly2