Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since May 2013
22.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 08, 2019 at 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erti View Post
not the slightest clue and well was denied being able to have it from the doctor at the ****ing hospital because of my weight and history of prediabetes... said nothing else on it other than I had to get on a registry for it and had to be dx with sz or sza... which I am and had to tell her that I was and all she looked up with my intake dx which was psychosis nos and ptsd and before THAT hospital stay I was dx there with Undifferentiated sz so IDFK... at my mental health clinic it's sza bipolar type.
Well it does cause the most weight gain even more than zyprexa but it may be worth getting diabetes to be free of the voices at least diabetes is treatable. Idk that is definitely a serious decision to have to make. It seems like no matter what we choose there are horrible consequences and impossible decisions to make.

So I think you tried cbd gummies once but your clinic pushed you away from them right? I don’t know of anything else to turn to in addition to the normal APs....sometimes docs have luck mixing two different ones but its a last ditch effort that only sometimes works.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty