Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 08, 2019 at 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes psychotic View Post
I think I got like 32 or 34 it was higher than average so I’m definitely not autistic....but it doesn’t sound like you are either....
When I look at the different eyes, I get a high emotional reaction and then I look at the words.. Although I was never good at multiple choice..

Emotional reaction like "Yeah man.. Know.. I know.." for suspiciousness or.. forget which emotion that was or a woman like "Really now? XP (;" for confidence or "Yeah (;" for flirtation..

Idk just people hit on me and I don't like it but it's a harmless thing.

I never really look at people in the eyes when talking because the fact that other people can't jinxes it and I think about it so much. But when I'm not paying attention to that jinx, I'm looking people right in the eyes until I realize that jinx again. Then I look at the mouth because I have bad comprehension when people are talking to me while thinking that and continue because I'm so interested in having conversations. I like reading lips while looking at the eyes from below.

I told my therapist that when people think I have autism, they act a certain way towards me and try to manipulate me to act weird so it jinxes the whole thing! It's better to just forget the label and be social weird self.

#Half aspie
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic