View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default Nov 08, 2019 at 10:10 PM

@BirdDancer: I think it's perfectly fine to be a bit aggressive on occasion. As women we're socialized to be "nice" all the time and it's just not healthy. Thanks for your support about the disappointment over the party. Probably not such a big problem compared to what some are dealing with.

I went to my OA group and really enjoyed it! I am still overwhelmed by the social aspect of it after being so reclusive most of the past five years. To me, it seems like a very tame party with seven people i don't know at all. It's hard to focus on the message but i get more and more of it each time i go. Taking the bus was fine. It was just the Ride From Hell the other day and still being so raw. I can make the bus work for me. A woman from the Monday group left me a chatty voicemail asking how i was and i was so happy to get it as i REALLY LIKE her and i haven't had a personal call in ages.

Really feeling good and just hoping it doesn't escalate into euphoric mania again as i seem to be laughing and laughing a lot these past few days. Calm at the moment. I just seem to be at the mercy of what ever serotonin and dopamine my brain is dumping out. With the decrease in Seroquel my feelings are really getting in touch with me!

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bizi, fern46, Nammu, Sunflower123, Unrigged64072835, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
bizi, Wild Coyote