Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
49.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 08, 2019 at 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
This is a start of my weekend. For some strange reason I had elected to come to work on Monday and it's a holiday. The package carriers will be working that day. I wish that it was going to be a full holiday for us. It was going to and then the company changed it's mind. They've done that before.

Nothing planned for this weekend other than cleaning tomorrow morning and shopping afterwards. I seem like that part, but when it's over, then the weekend goes downhill emotionally for me.

I hope my friend and I will get together. But we're squabbling about who's coming over to who's place. He says that he can't come over because he's not able to and then I don't like going to his place because I don't feel comfortable there. As for me, I wouldn't feel comfortable if we just went halfway to meet. Maybe we might split up because of this. I am getting tired of him anyways and I think that he feels the same way about me. It's going to be hard to lose the only friend I've got. I hate to lose him but it's really hard to make friends.
@will19, sorry you are struggling with meeting your friend. Have you thought about meeting online and chatting while ya'll watch a movie or something. There's a place where you create a virtual meeting spot:

Watch2Gether - Watch Videos. Together.

I worked with it a little bit. It's pretty cool. I was going to watch videos with a friend of mine but he decided he didn't want to. You can also listen to music and shop Amazon.

I hope things work out for you two.

‘This too shall pass,’

‘Everything is happening for my good.’

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Anonymous44144, Breaking Dawn, Lilly2, mote.of.soul, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn