View Single Post
Misterpain

Member Since May 2016
Default Nov 08, 2019 at 10:42 PM

PDoc's are just formaly trained people who prescribe drugs and claim a superior knowledge of brain things , many of them after 5 years out of school ,forget how to practice actual physical medicine .

The thing to remember, they are just people who went to school , outside of there office they have all the inate flaws,bias ,chips on their shoulders ,are impatient,hate traficc jams ,hate spam,robo calls etc etc ,like everyone else walking the face of the earth .

In their office they put on a public persona/ "face", to try and counsel people and be understanding ,but outside of work ,they let there hair down and just be people , I have seen some of my local guys behaving badly ,one guy pdoc locally a few years ago ,had a case of road rage in traffic when someone cut him off ,he pulled a gun and shot at the other driver , of course with a fancy lawyer and alot of excuses he got a year of probation instead of the more serious attempted murder , the wealthy have there own version of justice based on there bank account (although his has been shriking since then ,for some strange reason patients who saw him arrested and perp walked on the news,arent flocking to his practice?).

There are millions of marginal doctors out there ,there is only one student in every class who is first ,and we usually don't have access to records that tell us ,such and such doctor has a particular aptitude or attitude for the job , so when you do catch a glimpse of who a physician really is ,don't be shocked ! Not all people are nice and not all are evil ,we are lucky to find a good balance of each in any one individual.

Maybe one day PDoc's will be computers like Watson who will take down your syptoms ,compare them against millions of other people and spit out a diagnostic code for insurance and a cure for us ,until then we are stuck with ordinary humans as doctors .

There is an E.R doc I follow on you tube , he is a highly competent doctor, very skilled and hilarious , try searching Zdogg M.D. and watch some of his talks and the rewrites of hit song parady's( think medical version of "Weird" Al Yankovic) it will show you whats behind the white coat is a person just like you .
Misterpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote