View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,102 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 09, 2019 at 06:32 PM

I was very busy this morning with laundry, cleaning, and shopping. I felt like I had intense busyness this morning like I never had before.

Well, my friend was going to come to visit me today. But I blew it and really got mad at myself because of my own carelessness. What happened was that he called me at 10AM and wanted to tell me that he was coming over. But it turned out I had shut off my headset phone ringer and voice mail. I hadn't realized that it was like that. Boy, didn't I get mad at myself. I've had it happen before; when I'm going to get what I want and then I blow it with carelessness. It's just like blowing an answered prayer or a blessing that would come my way!

For part of the day I have been feeling a little bit dizzy. I don't know why. I've had it before. Maybe it's because it's unseasonably hot outside today. I hate hot days in November when it's normally not like that where I am. Also early afternoon looks like late afternoon with the sunlight.

And also I had picked out a movie this afternoon and I think that it's going to be a kind of movie that I am not going to like. I didn't pay attention enough to fully read what the movie is about. I felt rushed when I was at the library to get that movie. Oh well!

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Anonymous44144, Breaking Dawn, Deilla, Lilly2, mote.of.soul, Sunflower123