Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 09, 2019 at 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
I list all the above because, depending on where you are located, any or all of these could represent solid opportunities to meet quality guys. Having a shared interest in Vizslas or astronomy might sound silly, but it could offer a chance to meet someone you have something in common with. And that is all it takes. Both my long-term partnerships (one 17 years, one 10) grew out of brief, one-time meetings. But I liked them and so I pursued my interest. It worked both times.

There are some good dating websites. I know, I know. But really, there are some decent ones. They are not all hookup sites, though there are a lot of those. Have you tried to find one that feels like it might have reputable men on it?

All you need is the chance to meet some quality guys. It only takes one.

That is all I got for now. I wish you luck. I believe that action is the solution to your issue. Sitting back and waiting is not. It's almost 2020. Go for it.
I live in a sleepy coastal town...very few choices on dating apps based on where I live, and even though I go to college, one, there's limited choices as the college has a low student body, and two, I have no interest in guys my own age. I'm much more into older men. Right now, I'm interested in a classmate who is 20 years older that I mentioned in another thread. But he just isn't biting and its heartbreaking. So there's just not many options for me right now.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lilly2