Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,709 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 10, 2019 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akamegakill View Post
Soo... this is my first time posting on here because I just needed to get this off my chest. Im in 10th grade right now and my grades arent looking too great at the moment...Im failing my AP class with a D and I want to switch out badly because my parents especially my dad is strict when it comes to grades, but everyone is saying that it is way too late to switch but i need to because im afraid of my own dad. He would constantly blame my bad grades for me being on my phone or if i would try and say something he wouldnt believe me. My parents are both emotionally abusive towards me and my siblings when it comes to small things. I love my parents i really do, but they scare me. It goes from calling us names to threatening to hurt us. My mom constantly likes to run her mouth about little things which then makes my dad even more upset. On top of that I get blamed for anything my younger siblings do.
Welcome! I'm sorry that you are struggling right now. My parents did the same to me and now I am watching my sister do the same to my nephew. Please remember that you are not alone and this is more about your parent than it is about you.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote