View Single Post
puzzclar
Elder

Member Since Jan 2010
101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 11, 2019 at 06:26 PM

I have worked on creating an accurate list of things I can do for coping skills. I bought two weekly boards and put am and pm on them. then what I did the last two days... But that is it.

This may not seem like a lot but I hope it helps. Right now I have severe depression and am having a hard time doing much. I have things to do but no will to do them. I have to force myself to do things. and right now it's hard to do them.

I lost my job and had to put in a leave of absence from grad school. OH and my 3.8 GPA is now changed to lower. All because of the last three weeks. I was in the hospital and unable to do the work. The policies of the school prevented me from turning in three assignments of four. Which meant that I could get a C but choose not to. Because I would have had to have a perfect score. and the grades were a bit harsh. I didn't want to try because of how I feel.

I need to do something different in my life. I need to fill out those boards. But I can't seem to focus on anything. I'm just so sad. I need support. What would you do in my shoes?
puzzclar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, Lilly2, Mendingmysoul, unaluna