Bizi is bizi

bizi happines is a decision

15 yr Member
43.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Nov 16, 2019 at 06:37 PM

Hey friends!

26 days AF, 8 pounds down, picking much much better, computer too much!
I have all of my favorite d book marks/web sites listed in a column on the left side of my page. I post on many different sites:2 different bipolar sites, nutrition and cutting down drinking to lose weight, HAMS harm reduction in cutting down drinking. face book, email weather channel, blogs etc.
Since I post on these I regularly check to see if anyone has responded. I have certain people that I follow and read to see if they have posted. We I keep going over and over to these sites it takes a long time to read up on these posts the psych central forum is very involved, very busy and hard to keep up.

I call it mental masturbation.The attention to posts that I get is rewarding..
I saw 2 clients today. one was in bed and did not need it done. So I will do her in 2 months when I come back for her hubby. sweet sweet man!
they live out of town about an hour. I see them every 2 months.

I have worn long underwear all week.
40's in the mornings then warms up to 60 today.

We have a coupon for buy one entree get one free for bonefish grill....think we will go there after jeff gets home from the student music society fraternity that jeff is the faculty adviser. They have some sort of ceremony today.
I know what I am going to get at bonefish: Lillys chicken it has spinach and basil and artichoke hearts and goat cheese and lemon butter....yummy!
I always get it.

I am still seeing a chiropractor for my neck(chronic neck pains issues) and back (I had hurt my back in August at the beach getting out of the tub)and ankle (I sprained my ankle 9-11-19).
I have been seeing him weekly going on 3 months.
Think he is helping.
Jeff just got home so will sign off.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut