View Single Post
WantPeaceofMind
WantPeaceofMind has no updates.

3 yr Member
7 hugs
given
Default Nov 26, 2019 at 08:18 PM

I would like to know others opinions I did some things that put me in a situations i am very unhappy about with guilt, anxiety, depression you name. It has caused all kinds what I consider very intrusive thoughts. I have been diagnosed depression, anxiety, ptsd. The one thing I think was overlooked was pure o. The thoughts that play in my head on a loop. You are a worthless owner to your dog. See Iitteraly i isolated for days weeks a couple months ignoring my dogs needs. When I say literally I was in a room no tv on no distracting myself in a bed majority of that time eating very little. I am at my parents and they had to yell at me to come and be around them. After they were hurtful because of what did to what I call "gave up" life after serious attempt to do myself in. I did this while my dog.was right next to me makes me extremely guilt doing so. See my dog is a rescue. How could i do something like that when he has had a hard life to begin with. What a "shi**y owner you I am so guilt ridden that I feel i have to make up for it. No matter what I do. Why do i have to think liken this no matter how much I do with him. I take him a walk or couple walks daily with. I used to do that with out guilt. I knew as an owner it was a joy and a given. I would snuggle with him daily and now i feel guilty every time i have to get up from snuggling to do anything. Now it's out of guilt. Other thoughts are look you cant watch show you enjoyed like i used to watch a lot of animal planet enjoying it. I have intrusive thoughts of look at how caring other people are of there animal, etc you are just the lowest of low to do that. I try to tell myself there is worse things that people have done to animals. This does not sink in to play like a loop. Any thoughts or similar experiences?
WantPeaceofMind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Serpentine Leaf