Thread: Score was 111
View Single Post
Paul Romano

Member Since Nov 2019
Default Nov 29, 2019 at 10:31 AM

Took the test just to confirm what i already new exept for bipolar ?? I have ocd and depression it started when i was 18 now im 38. I gave up along time ago trying to get help, im from Australia by the way if that makes any difference. First i saw a psychiatrist he didnt care what i had to say and just gave me drugs which im addicted to now. Then i saw a phycologist who didnt even look at me when i talked to her, all she did was scribble in her book, i felt like she was just drawing pictures. Then i saw a therapist who was actually starting to help me then all of a sudden told me she couldnt help me anymore??? Lack of funding i dont know ?? So i decided to help myself since no one else would. Its been up and down, i dont know how ive lasted this long. Maybe its because ive made myself go to work every ****ing day even though i found it very hard to get out of bed in the mornings plus someone has to financialy support the family i guess i have to because im "the man" im the one thats sick im the one that should be at home everyday and she should be working everyday. All i know is that my kids keep me going. ''What does one do when they ask for help but dont get it ???"
Paul Romano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks