randomer123
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2018
4 hugs
given
Default Nov 30, 2019 at 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluelessgal View Post
I am a fellow daydreamer too! I have gotten a lot more control over my daydreaming, though once in a while, I do get sucked into the vortex.

So kudos!
The problem with my daydreams now is, they are almost all pointless fake conversation about rubbish and nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
It sounds like you've made significant progress & are well on your way to achieving your goals. So congratulations are in order it sounds like.
Thanks. I am getting there,

- - -

I have been stopping a lot of fake conversation daydreams but still some go on too long. I just don't realise. I need to try harder with this.

I got up early today (6.00) and got all of my housework done and lots of chores. I feel better getting those out of the way.

I've done some drawing the past two days. They are rubbish, and I'm really wondering why I still bother trying to do this. I am no artist. I don't know why I feel the need to draw but then when I come to do it, I have no ideas, or my ideas just won't work on paper. They look nothing like what's in my head.

I have been reading a bit, but not much.

So haven't really succeeded in spending more time on enjoying myself. None of those zen moments.
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks