View Single Post
krashmajors

krashmajors has no updates.

10 yr Member
11 hugs
given
Default Dec 02, 2019 at 12:39 PM

It sounds to me like you're exploring your sexuality but are concerned with placing labels on yourself. Are you worried that having an attraction or desire to be with a man sexually is wrong? Or are you ashamed of these feelings?

It's perfectly normal to feel conflicted about your sexual feelings and desires. I think a lot of people struggle with this. I struggled with my own sexuality for many years. I explored and experimented with both men and women. For a long time, I tried to tell myself I was 100% straight and tried to ignore the fact that I am sexually attracted to men. I tried to hide it from my wife fearing that she would be judgmental. When I finally was able to accept the fact that it's okay to have these feelings, I was finally able to talk to my wife about my feelings. She was completely supportive and understanding. In fact, it turned her on!

I think it's good that you've spoke with your therapist about this issue. It definitely seems like a good first step to talk to someone. Be honest about how you feel and know that you're not alone.
krashmajors is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote