View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 02, 2019 at 08:15 PM

So I’ve been using the juul vape for three months now. I use the mint flavor as I don’t like tobacco flavor. Now, thanks to our great state government, they are no longer allowed to sell the mint flavor in stores. So I guess they get what they want out of me, because I won’t vape the tobacco flavor. I was going crazy so I bought a pack of cigarettes, smoked one, and threw the rest out. So gross. So I bought a bunch of sugar free candy and I’m going to seriously try to quit nicotine. It’s better for me anyway. I don’t like the nicotine gum or lozenges. And I don’t wAnt to rely on a patch. So I’m going to try to quit cold turkey. I think having RS by my side will help greatly. He hates smoking and doesn’t wNt to see me smoke. Wish me luck everyone, I’m already miserable.

In other news I had to leave work at noon today to come pick up my son because his district had a half day due to weather. I was so mad when I drove up there and there was absolutely nothing on the ground. It’s snowing now but not sticking. So much for the five to eight inches! The weather team up here always overreacts which causes the schools to overreact. But, I’m thankful for no snow. I may have to brush some off my car in the morning but that’s about it.

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State
wildflowerchild25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, bpcyclist, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote