View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 04, 2019 at 10:32 AM

Thanks everyone for the advice and input. I'm already a little miffed at the company. We got bought out in June and my job offer in writing said "accounting manager" but then when things got rolling it was revealed that I was also the office manager and the HR manager and that was not put anywhere in writing. (I don't actually manage any people--I have no direct reports). I don't think my hours would change much, but I wouldn't get over time whereas most of the time I get 3-5 hours of over time per pay period except right now they've cracked down on OT. There does seem to be some negativity towards salary people by upper management in my company when they have doctor's appointments and such. I'm not seeing a lot of upsides. My benefits would stay the same. All the benefits offered to salary employees at my workplace are also offered to hourly employees except those employees who are highly compensated (I'm definitely not one of them) do get the potential for more bonuses though I've only seen that happen once in the six months that the new company has taken over. I don't think I will have a choice, if they choose to make me salary I have to like it or lump it. I'm just trying to figure out if I am going to get the short end of the stick. Thanks so much for all the input and I'll definitely look at the website. Thanks so much. HUGS Kit

Hugs from:
Serpentine Leaf, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127, Discombobulated