View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 04, 2019 at 04:28 PM

I lost 4kg in a month, That means I am down from 22 stone seven pounds to 21 stone and ten pounds, a loss of nine pounds. Down from 142kg to 138kg or from 319 pounds to 304 pounds. It isn't a massive weight loss but I wasn't able to get my calories down as much as I could have. Try harder this next month. My blood sugars are coming down nicely though, the nurse is pleased that I made such good progress in a short amount of time.

I want to do much better and impress her I had an average of 15mmol/L which is 270mg,my lowest readings were around 8mmol/L which is 144mg and my high readings I had around 5 of them in a month due to eating white flour products not white sugar products was 22mmol/L which is bad and is 396mg,I want to eliminate those high readings completely, even 15mmol/L is too high, got to get them right down to below 8mmol/L,I want to get readings consistently at 5mmol/L or 90mg.I am trying my best but will do better. I don't want to eat foods that are bad for me so will do all I can not to. Before I started eliminating cakes etc from my diet my readings were as high as 38mmol/L or 684,so I have improved. When I went to my diabetic macular check she said the eyes showed an improvement to what damage was showing previously,so I am doing good.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Guiness187055, possum220, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Guiness187055, possum220, unaluna