View Single Post
randomer123
Grand Member

randomer123 has no updates.

5 yr Member
4 hugs
given
Default Dec 06, 2019 at 03:36 AM

I was doing so well with the fake conversation daydreams and then yesterday I let one run far too long because it was an "interesting subject". There are much better ways to deal with interesting subjects than talking to myself inside my head. And I was busy and supposed to be doing things. This mindlessness made it harder and take longer.

I did stop later in the day, and haven't done it today yet. But I need to make sure I don't let this happen again. Concentrate. On Tuesday and Wednesday I did really well and it made things so much easier. I could concentrate on what I was doing with a clear mind and do things properly. I made good decisions etc. But once the stupid daydreams take over I get stressed, confused, unorganised and do some things wrong, and then they have to be done again.

If I think of an interesting subject, I need to write it down to look at in more detail later, but not by having fake conversation daydreams. That's probably the worst way to deal with it. Writing might be a better option.

Going to try harder today. So far, none have even started, which is good and I've been very organised and getting things done. Let's keep it that way.
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote