View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 13, 2019 at 07:57 AM

Hey @Sublimed4: When you say "freak out and ruin your christmas" what do you mean? What are your symptoms for freaking out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublimed4 View Post
I was prescribed Wellbutrin 150mg on Wednesday and the bottle has been sitting in my bathroom since then. I am scared to try it because 1) I’m afraid it will not work & 2) that it might cause me to freak out and ruin my xmas. I know it’s only 150mgs but I’ve been going back n forth the last two days. I’ve currently purged my body of all meds n foreign substances (weed n alcohol) to see what it feels like.

Well, I’m not suicidal but I’m definitely depressed. I’m tired all the time, no motivation, no joy in the things I used to enjoy, everything is such a struggle to do, etc.... On a scale from 1-10 with 1 being suicidal and 10 being manic, I’m stuck being in the 4ish range. I guess that’s not bad for being on no meds but I thought I’d have at least better motivation after I quit smoking or eating pot. 🤷🏻*♂️ I even exercise at least 4 days a week and that doesn’t seem to help my mood. Maybe it’s helping me from going to a 2 or 3. Sorry for venting but I’m just afraid that another AD isn’t going to work. 😢

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist