View Single Post
StrangerthnFiction

Member Since Dec 2019
4 hugs
given
Arrow Dec 22, 2019 at 12:54 PM

I recently had a hospital stay for schizoaffective disdorder, bipolar type I.

Today marks the beginning of a really good and quiet and calm place for me. All I did was organize the space around me, buy some things that I actually needed plus a haircut, and decide what I should do with the amount of time I spend at home. Some of it is play because I've never been playful before.

Another thing is that I don't have a mouth for many complaints, negativity, or just plain hatred/bitterness. I still lack some social skills though and hope PsychCentral can help with that.

I hope to use the computer more efficiently because I would love to be knowledgeable about them in the future. I am a millennial and I know computers really are probably never going out of style. Society is just going to get used to them in the future because they are easy to use and work better in multiple job settings. Plus, entertainment.

I am also doing things I didn't do before because I was not realizing that it was too important to miss. I am making plans about this part of getting more out-in-the-world. I enjoy consciously and willfully understanding and performing a task to achieve a good end now. Before it was like sometimes I would just dawdle. Well, more like all the time. Not even playfully.

I guess that it means I interpreted correctly some, let's say, signs from the universe and that I should just let go of some baggage I carry from memories or regrets. They aren't out of the ordinary, but letting go of the baggage means I can get a fresh kick in the pants to start a different course in life: what I feel is happening.

peace and love
StrangerthnFiction is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, bpforever1, Desoxyn, Nammu

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, Desoxyn