View Single Post
floral85
floral85 has no updates.

3 yr Member
Default Dec 27, 2019 at 02:28 PM

Bongo 2015, I'm so sorry you are feeling the same way. OCD can be so debilitating. The only good thing about having OCD is I guess we can help others and when I help others it makes me happy.

I think some type of exposure therapy could work wonders for both of us. Like to challenge your park scenario. You could write down on a piece of paper the murder thing you worry about. Like tell your brain "okay if this is true, how did the murder happen?" "Who was it?" "Also, if I really murdered someone then how come the other people at the park didn't say or do anything?'

Then write your answers down. Challenge your brain. Get into it until it becomes a silly thought process.

I could probably do this too, but isn't it funny that we can help other people but not ourselves?

You're a good person, Bongo2015 and I know we shouldn't give reassurance but sometimes we just need to hear we are good people.

One quick thing, have you tried Inositol? A counselor had told me if you don't have any other medical issues, try 2,000 mg in the morning and 2,000 mg at night but make sure it's a brand that is at least 99% pure inositol. I guess her clients are seeing amazing results.
floral85 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote