View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Jan 05, 2020 at 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deilla View Post
Positive attitudes are important because they help you believe and have hope. It's like goal setting and working on your plan. I don't know if changing my vibration about something draws more of that to me, but I do think perspective influences a lot.
A lot of the "secret" is basically a positive attitude book. I always say even if you don't want to believe in the LOA most of the teachings of the power of attraction will be helpful period because it frees you from normal negativity and that alone, in this very negative world, can bring positive things to you.

I was just thinking the other day of a possible example. When Princess Diana died I was literally in pain thinking about her kids, particularly William. I just wanted them to be happy. I think so many people thought of the kids for years later. Particularly William because he would be king. And it seems, he does have a relatively happy life and is pretty stable. Kate Middleton seems to be the perfect parter for him and I wonder... did we call her forth? Did we make it happen?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn