Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2018
3,229 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 08, 2020 at 01:45 PM

Hi Seesaw!

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm not sure about giving my actual weight...I could probably stand to lose about 40 lbs but no more than that. I'm overweight by about that much but it doesn't account for muscle. A 10-15lb deficit would probably look best on me... Anyhoo

It IS hard for me! I've tried for like 10 years to lose and at most I lost about 10-15, then I gained about 20+ (rough estimates). So basically, I'm at my highest weight ever. Thing is, the increase started when I started medication...and I dropped one and lost a little bit, but now I'm stuck. I was pretty inactive, I'm still less active, but I have increased activity to average about 30minutes a day (some days I just do 10minutes, other days I do 60 or so). It's not as intense, but I seem to have lost ambition since the only place I can really do intense now is in the basement and that's concrete with short ceilings. It's very restrictive and frustrating. I mean, I could still lift weights...yeah, hubby keeps asking me to do that...but I just mentally haven't gotten there yet...not even sure why anymore! But yeah, like I haven't been able to keep 2lbs off for over a year now. :/

but, that's where the fasting comes in!

if that even works. I'm still not sure how much of a deficit I'm getting. It HAS to be a little more than before though! I like your idea of thinking of it as a scientific research experiment. I mean, that's essentially what it is! I just hate that what I thought I knew over the last ten years needs to be redefined because of these meds.
giddykitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bizi