View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Jan 09, 2020 at 12:12 PM

Hi giddykitty. I think you absolutely can lose that 2 lbs. You can do it! Retaining that lose can definitely be done, too, though I do know that often takes even more work. As for 40 lbs, I have lost 40 lbs in the past. I even did it in a 6-month period, but I will say that there were a lot of stars aligned during that period for me. I truly needed support to do it. I had it then. I don't have it so much now. That doesn't mean I couldn't seek out that support. Sometimes the key is a spark that really boosts motivation. I sometimes struggle to get that spark, and other times it is a gift that shows up. Of that 40 lbs I lost (about 8 years ago), I have managed to keep off about 20 of them. One could see that 20 lb regain as a bad thing (it's not ideal, for sure), but it is a good thing in that I didn't regain all of the weight, and more. That could happen. I have to be vigilant in many areas of my life.

My advice to you is that if you have your heart set on this fasting diet, do give it a fair shake. However, if this fasting doesn't work in the end, scrap that and move on to another diet that you think MAY work better. I won't judge "fasting diets" for other people, but I know I could never do that, myself. Over the years, I have learned what is usually most doable. I don't always even do that, but when I get support and a little spark of motivation, I can succeed for at least a bit.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
giddykitty

Thanks for this!
giddykitty