View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 11, 2020 at 04:08 PM

Cheer up friend! You are amazing! They don't see that.. You can do many cool things if you put your mind to it, weaving through a mess of thoughts and feelings and you need positive people in your life and love to make you stronger! The world is a messed up place.. Full of violence, torture, sniper scopes from a kilometer away in some countries.. Live the dream, what they say doesn't matter.. What you think of yourself shouldn't be based on what they say.. We're all different and all have our strengths and weaknesses which many people don't realize so develop those strengths and weaknesses..

I love all people. I wish more people were like me and can understand that all people are like different flowers. You can walk past a bunch of flowers every day and not notice them. The flowers don't care if you don't notice them. They just ARE. Perfect. That's what perfection is. Sink into who you are and you will change. Life is hard. It's really really hard but you will come out a very strong person. Don't let them get you down!
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
sarahsweets