Thread: Where to begin?
View Single Post
Anonymous48672

Default Jan 13, 2020 at 02:04 AM

HI MrWalker. I would recommend that you join a job networking group for men. There are co-ed ones too. They are everywhere; churches, community centers, middle/high schools, and even county work force/career centers. They offer job seekers and even employed workers the chance to network and seek support from others. I'd start there.

You don't need therapy. And you certainly don't need to go on medication. What your dilemma is, has to do with a toxic work environment. What better way to address that, than within a job network support group. I just attended one for women. I was able to vent to the group about my frustration with my age and job search and work history. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of support and advice I received at the group. It was through my city's county work force/career center.

Start there. Go online and do an internet search for job network groups and add the search term "church" or "school" or "community center" or "county" and see what pops up in your city for you.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
MrWalker