Community Liaison

Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Jan 13, 2020 at 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
Finally fell asleep about 4 AM and slept until about 10, which is great, for me. Not psychotic or manic this morning, also great. Grateful for all that. Just basically holding on until my next pdoc visit in a day or two. We will try to get a game plan for everything--sleep, mania, pschosis, suicidality. No idea what he is going to want to do. Am also now having this bizarre, quite spooky neuro SE to my Abilifry, where my arms start shaking like crazy up and down when I am riding the bike. Cannot ride like that. Can't find any other reports of this anywhere. It is not TD and not a tremor. Just weird. I am so weird. Plus, I have Periodic Limb Movement Disorder now, so balancing all these neuro issues with effective treatment will be tricky. But Dr. C can do it. He's a genius.

Anyhoo, just holding on. I can make it. I've made it this far.

Sending hugs and love to everyone.
Will you be seeing your doctor soon? The neuro sx sound serious and quite frightening. There are so very many types of movement disorders; I tend to think some of these meds can trigger more than the few we tend to see/experience most often.

I am concerned, too, because I've gotten the impression that riding your bike has been quite helpful to you?

I know there used to be times when my bike kept me sane/balanced.
You put in some tough days! What keeps you going?

Much Love~

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bpcyclist, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Nammu