bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 14, 2020 at 12:17 AM

I saw my GP today. liked her.
She wants to retest the TSH in a couple of weeks. I am hoping that I can quit drinking by then to see if that is what affected my thyroid.
I really don't want to be taking the thyroxine...one hour before eating or drinking....that would not be easy on me.
I am looking into tegretol, that is what she suggested the lamictal stopped working and that is why we switched to lithium in the first place.
I have not been happy on the lithium....don't want to constantly worry about my kidneys. I had stopped all of the calcium supplements and now magnesium ones too. due to elevated blood calcium. which is now normal. my vitamin d is low 37, for some reason she wants me to double it and take 10,000 units a day. for 2 months then go back to 5,000/day.

wonder why my d is low. I usually run 50-60??????
She is not happy with my total cholesterol 280 but that is because my hdl is 115. my ldl was higher too so she wants to recheck that is 6 months.
She did the kind of pap where you only have to have it done every 5 years so that is good. It hurts when she did it. ouch!
later this evening I sent a message via the on line portal Thanking her for our visit and her answering my concerns. and then I asked if she would prescribe klonipin .5mg because I was having a hard time sleeping.
will see what she has to say.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut