View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 14, 2020 at 10:14 AM

I wasn't trying to undermine you in any way, Have Hope. I just wanted to offer some suggestions as you search so you can find a great new workplace, because I DO support your leaving, and I didn't want you to find yourself in a bad environment again. I think you can tend to be overly positive about situations because you want them to be great places so badly. Like with your current place, it seems you've given them the benefit of the doubt so many times but you've finally decided enough is enough. So I just wanted to offer some ideas to help weed out the bad as you start this new journey. Sorry if that was a buzzkill.

No one here is trying to make you feel bad. We all want the best for you. Hope you can see that.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...

Hugs from:
Have Hope, Purple,Violet,Blue

Thanks for this!
Have Hope